Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- October 6th, 2012, 02:37 AM #1
What Does CMH Mean by 'merit Position' Exactly?
I have 15 as my 'merit number'.
Seeing as there are a total of 50 BDS seats (I had BDS as my first preference),could I be considered to be on the first merit list?
Is my entrance into CMH guaranteed?
How much does the impending interview matter?
Can I relax now or is there still much uncertainty on the horizon?
Last edited by Xanidan; October 6th, 2012 at 02:39 AM.October 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM #2
It probably means your position is 15th out of 50. If that's the case, you can pretty much relax because you're quite safe. No admission is guaranteed but chances are, unless you screw up real bad on the interview (like drawing a gun in the interview), you should be on the first merit list. So congrats and good luck! And get this confirmed by the way, I'm quite sure this is what it means but still.November 2nd, 2012, 11:14 AM #3
- Member Since
- Jan 2012
- 33 times
Where's the proper merit 'list' ? :S
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By bkn in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 68Last Post: October 4th, 2013, 01:07 PM
- By chinablue in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: July 14th, 2013, 08:31 PM
- By axa19 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: November 16th, 2012, 12:10 AM
- By axa19 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 1st, 2011, 07:05 PM
- By lambaman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 4th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Tags for this Thread