Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 29th, 2007, 03:36 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2007
- 0 times
criteria for students who have done GCE O Level?
I live in Dubai and have recently given my GCE OLEVEL EXAMINATIONS.(edexcel london board)I wanted to know do I need to give a separate exam of Pakistan Studies.I've heard that about 20% of the marks are deducted by the IBCC during the equalisation of our result.In that case should I do Fsc instead of Alevel. Do ppl who do alevel get admission easily in universities in lahore like fatimah jinnah and KEMU. Do we need to give SAT as well and if so in what subjects?I am really very confused.#confused plz can u help me?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ghani1992 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: December 24th, 2012, 09:55 PM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: May 17th, 2012, 08:02 PM
- By MADEHA in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 9Last Post: April 26th, 2011, 10:18 AM
- By saadfaiz92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: July 12th, 2010, 06:54 PM
- By so_soon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 10:36 PM