Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- October 10th, 2012, 05:17 PM #1
What Is the Scope of Applied Biosciences?
does anyone here know the scope of Applied biosciences , also that is it BSc or BS or something else.... i should join it or repeat fsc part one (i really got bad numbers in that )October 10th, 2012, 10:24 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jul 2011
- 133 times
I suppose you are talking about applied biosciences in NUST? Its BS Virology and Immunology. As for scope, there is quite a bit of scope of Virology and Immunology. I'm afraid not much in Pakistan but quite a bit abroad. Its all basically the research work in biomedical sciences. Really interesting as far as I'm concerned. In Pakistan, as you might know, there isn't loads of research in the field of medicine but nevertheless, its not non prevalent anyways. Besides, you can also become a professor if you are interested in teaching.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ahmarin Zahid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 23Last Post: November 4th, 2014, 11:48 PM
- By love92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 22Last Post: September 6th, 2014, 10:39 PM
- By Ankith in forum Indian Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: May 14th, 2014, 12:24 AM
- By aadi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 02:27 PM
- By toxicdevil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM