Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
- October 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM #1
Admission in Private Medical Colleges
Can some one please help me out! My aggregate is 72% ... and I have applied for cmh, fmh, skzmdc, shalamar, nawaz sharif complex and uol... Is there a chance of getting in any of them? or do I have to repeat?October 20th, 2012, 12:20 PM #2
i think you have a chance in UOL and Sharif and a very low one at SMDC and FMH as well ..you are going for BDS or MBBS ?
best of luck and hopefully you wont have to repeat dont worry.... btw why didnt u apply in LMDC ?October 20th, 2012, 01:18 PM #3
Oh sorry , forgot to mention LMDC. But in the interview they were like what does your dad do? and the moment I told them he is a DR and works in K.S.A, they said we can take you on overseas seats because on local seats it's difficult ...
I'm going for MBBS. BDS is not an option. I hope I won't have to repeat.
So, regarding UOL and Sharif, which ones better?
Last edited by Amal; October 20th, 2012 at 01:51 PM.October 20th, 2012, 04:20 PM #4
my aggregate is also 72% . i have been called for interview in riphah international university. i gave interview at rlmc too so should i wait for rlmc? my name dint come in first merit list of akhter saeed.... please guide meOctober 22nd, 2012, 12:15 AM #5
- Member Since
- Sep 2012
- Islamabad, Pakistan, Pakistan
- 1 times
well i would go for UOL , if i were to choose between Sharif and UOL , as UOL is a 'LIVING' university , they have bonfires,shows,events full time party scene
....5 years dil lagga rahay ga ...
and WTF @ LMDC...they said the same thing to mee
when they asked about my fathers profession they said well give u a foreign seat for sure but local may ur merit is V lessOctober 22nd, 2012, 12:04 PM #6October 22nd, 2012, 02:24 PM #7September 1st, 2013, 02:07 AM #8
Has UOL got nice facilities?October 2nd, 2013, 05:47 PM #9
i don't think so that UOL is a gud option .... its not recognized sector and SHARIF is much more better than UOL i guess
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By red rose in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 39Last Post: September 8th, 2015, 04:51 PM
- By Farhan93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 31st, 2013, 04:37 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: November 30th, 2012, 10:51 PM
- By mubashir888 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 3rd, 2010, 06:52 PM
- By UToronto in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: June 22nd, 2009, 01:03 PM