Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- October 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM #1
Riphah or Akhtar Saaed Medical and Dental College?
Ive gotten into both Riphah and AMDC on foreign seat. Messed up on scantron so my UHS score was low. Any suggestions which one would be better? I do prefer Islamabad to lahore if that helps. ThanksOctober 22nd, 2012, 09:26 PM #2
They're both PMDC recognized so theoretically, you should be good with any of them. Both are like just about as good, so since you prefer Islamabad, I'd go to Riphah. But both are a bit lower standard than the rest in terms of faculty and facility. But in the end you get the same degree so you should be fine.October 23rd, 2012, 01:51 AM #3
low standard how ?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By smiling assassin in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 16th, 2014, 02:29 PM
- By heartbreak in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 29Last Post: November 23rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
- By waqas in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM
- By Ahmarin Zahid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: October 29th, 2012, 03:38 PM
- By Fareeha in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: October 29th, 2010, 11:42 PM