Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 30 of 30
Thread: Central Park Medical College or Islamic International Medical College or Avicenna Medical College? Shifa?
- October 30th, 2012, 02:14 PM #21
October 30th, 2012, 05:20 PM #22October 30th, 2012, 05:27 PM #23October 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM #24
- Member Since
- Sep 2012
- 3 times
1-Far away from the colourful life of Lahore.
2-Not well transport system.
3-The Rude and dangerous Principal who always keep on the vulgur words like,,,Ok leave it i cant write them here i hear today
4-Too much fee than other colleges.
5-The principal just asked me the f.sc marks and and said ur admissions is sure so fill the form and submit soon.
6-They require 890 marks in f.sc if less pay donation of abour 5 to 10 lac for getting in.
7-Not a good atmosphere there around like a city.
So , I will say not to take admission there in any case.
Best of LuckOctober 30th, 2012, 05:38 PM #25October 30th, 2012, 06:05 PM #26October 30th, 2012, 11:14 PM #27
anyone of u can please tell me about continental medical college,admissions,aggregate.pleaseOctober 31st, 2012, 12:01 AM #28October 31st, 2012, 12:55 AM #29October 31st, 2012, 10:44 AM #30
- Member Since
- Sep 2011
- calgary,canada and Pakistan
- 60 times
i think central park is a way better college then avicenna because it is situated in central parking scheme which is a beautiful and clean community. The college building and hostels are good and well-maintained. Most of the teachers are former employees of popular government colleges such as K.E. I personally likes the way they interview students, they dont ask about paying the dues of the colleges or stuff like that, instead they judge the student, where as the person who took my interview at avicenna didnt even new which questions to ask from students or parents. Most of the questions revolved around money and bank balance. in my view, the most important aspect of central park college which gives it a edge above other colleges such as avicenna, akhtar saaed, sharif and rashid latif is that its first batch is going to be out in the next year.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 77Last Post: November 8th, 2013, 05:44 PM
- By m.h.mir20 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 03:41 PM
- By Angry Bird in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: November 2nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
- By imrankharal in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 16Last Post: November 15th, 2010, 02:09 PM
- By aishaa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: December 23rd, 2007, 10:59 PM
Tags for this Thread