Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- October 29th, 2012, 02:37 AM #1
A Unanimous Body for Private Med Colleges
My aggregate is 73.9 % ...
and i have applied in all of the well reputed med colgs of Lhr. But had not rceived confirmation call from anywhere ( except for bds from FMH which i redused ) . It is v frustrating for me
I wish private colgs through some joint venture form a unanimous body to conduct their own test and interviews on 1 day. it is v difficult for me and likewise other candidates of southern Punjab to come to Lhr again and again to fulfill the "TOPI DRAMA " of INTERVIEW .October 29th, 2012, 09:45 PM #2
if u applied for mbbs in cmh then u are in for a long waiting cuz my aggregate is 78 % something and they didnt tell me anything about my admission yet. skzmc result has been delayed,by pmdc most probably.
and lol u are so right about the interviews.i mean i was called by fmh, told to wait for like 1 and a half hour and then this lady hands me a paper with Rs.685,750 written on it and tells me to pay it in 2 days. i was like.... couldnt u tell me this on the phone!
and i agree with ur idea about unanimous body for pvt med colleges too.
Last edited by Hajra; October 29th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By red rose in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 39Last Post: September 8th, 2015, 04:51 PM
- By DocYasir in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 42Last Post: September 3rd, 2015, 08:12 AM
- By sukriti94 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 0Last Post: July 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM
- By shakeelyousaf in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 22nd, 2010, 10:35 AM
- By sana hassan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: September 17th, 2008, 09:42 PM