Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- November 28th, 2012, 09:25 PM #1
What Is the Fee Structure of Shifa College of Medicine?
What is the fee structure of Shifa College of Medicine? Students who got in Shifa this year could you please guide me a bit for next year? Will be really obliged.November 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM #2
Aoa. I got into shifa this year. it's 854,000 for the first year and 600,000 for the next year. fee is subject to increase per annum.
Hope this helps.November 28th, 2012, 10:24 PM #3
AoA! Thankyou so much, this really was helpful. God Bless You!Sponsored Links Remove AdvertisementsNovember 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM #4
no problem...June 25th, 2014, 02:29 PM #5
- Member Since
- Jun 2014
- 0 times
What Is The Fee Structure Of Shifa College Of Medicine For The 2014 Anybody Please Help Me
hello every body please will you guys let me know that what is the total fee including hostel fee for mbbs in shifa college of medicine for the year 2014.who got admission in shifa last year please help meJuly 3rd, 2014, 11:17 PM #6
- Member Since
- Jul 2014
- United Arab Emirates
- 1 times
I am so much in love with shifa college of medicine. Its like my dream to go there. I know fees is quite high but its quite worthy to study there. because i guess its safer than studying in karachi and may be lahore too as its in islamabad. Isnt it?
Ok hahah now back to the point well do u guys know what was the closing merit for both local students and international students?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By zara13 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: August 7th, 2015, 11:08 AM
- By confused-soul in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: November 19th, 2012, 01:44 AM
- By Arslan Chaudry in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 17th, 2012, 02:59 PM
- By Monazee in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 11:20 PM
- By GaRfield in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 18th, 2010, 07:56 PM