Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- December 1st, 2012, 10:08 AM #1
Allama Iqbal College of Physiotherapy (AICP), Lahore
Any student of Allama Iqbal College of Physiotherapy is here ??????? I got admission in AICP recently. Dont know , which type of Medical test Of Physiotherapy Students is taken by Jinnah Hospital Medical Board ????December 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM #2
Hello every bodyI need some help with dpt
Pleasee reply on urgent basis. So my question are
Is there any house job for dpt ?? If yes how long?
Duration is 5 years for study right?
What are good colleges which hav admission still open??
My issue is that i did my A levels with bio chem urdu and psychology ! I did nt do a level phy!! Can i get admissions ?? If not with out phy than can i tell them that i ll give phy in may/june? I visited UOL last year and they okay it for BS programme
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By hassaan59 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 3rd, 2014, 11:09 AM
- By Ghani1992 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: October 3rd, 2014, 10:43 AM
- By Haseeb Ahmad in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 22nd, 2012, 02:28 PM
- By Picoseconds in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: October 19th, 2011, 11:27 PM
- By saghuman in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 31st, 2007, 07:23 AM
Tags for this Thread