Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- December 23rd, 2012, 07:28 PM #1
Migration Possible? Help Needed...
Is migration from King Edward Medical University to a lower merit college like RMC (Rawalpindi medical college) possible? If so, how can it be made possible? I desperately want migration...if anyone knows or has heard even a little thing about it, please share it...I'm a first year student. Just got in...and I'm looking for an early migration, not that one after a year or two...
- - - Updated - - -
twenty views and no reply...:/December 24th, 2012, 09:26 AM #2
i think its possible only after a year check the prospectusDecember 24th, 2012, 10:00 AM #3
Possible after the first professional i.e after two years. You have to provide a 'legit' reason for migration too.December 27th, 2012, 01:54 PM #4
Yes only possible after First professional Part I & II exams. i.e. after 2 years of study.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By vikaaskhan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: June 13th, 2015, 09:18 AM
- By fahadijaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: December 16th, 2014, 09:19 AM
- By guytonrocks in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 16th, 2011, 06:22 PM
- By drmarya in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 30th, 2010, 02:36 PM
- By chickoos in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 10th, 2008, 04:19 PM