Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 32 of 32
- January 23rd, 2013, 08:57 PM #21
but i think sarah your case is different from that of rabi...you can improve because you gave first part exams as a whole after part 1 LIKE ME... BUT THOSE STUDENTS WHO IMPROVED AFTER 2ND PART HAVE A SINGEL CHANCE TO IMPROVE AND AFTER THAT THEY CANT IMPROVE...ONE OF MY FRIEND HAS GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS THATS WHY IM SAYING...SO I THINK SHE CANT IMPROVE NOW...BUT I THINK RABI YOU SHOULD CONFIRM IT FROM THE BOARD...BEST OF LUCKJanuary 29th, 2013, 09:47 PM #22
- Member Since
- Jan 2013
- 1 times
I think you should really try one more time. The good scope and job oppertunities all matters, but very little compared to your own motivation and drive to do what you want! If mbbs is what you dreamed of, strive till you get in! You might go there to Shifa, but can you imagine yourself studying that course for years, when it was all a question of one more year to persure your dream! You've done so much so far, try one more time. Maybe this time, your dedication is at its max, so do your best. If not, then Shifa's courses are still there. Chasing your dream, is deffinitely not a wastage of years! The entry test holds a big percentage of the aggregate, and if you try your best, you might even consider going to a Government uni! But seriously, don't push yourself into the course in urgency. Its a big and important decision of your life, think well before you do anything! I wish you all the best! My advice though, be a doctorJanuary 31st, 2013, 12:08 PM #23February 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM #24
i confirmed it from board office ...i cant improve nowFebruary 2nd, 2013, 06:54 PM #25
so rabi what you have decided?if no option is left then repeat mcat because you scored very good marks in mcat and you can do this ...and you can score more than these marks in mcat inshahallah..best of luck the final decision is yoursFebruary 10th, 2013, 09:47 PM #26
ya aadi i will be repeating mcat this year, and bcuz i cant afford private ...so will think of other options as well... in case... , i think i should keep bba as my second option... my elders want me to go for teaching(BSc) but i dont like this profession....suggestions required...February 13th, 2013, 08:53 PM #27February 13th, 2013, 10:22 PM #28
rabi and aadi, our first preference has always been medical straight away. Now when you come to choose your 2nd preference then have a look at your priorities. If you want to stick to medicine, or subjects relating to science then go for pharm D because thats the best option after mbbs and bds.
But if you want to go to a field that helps you financially, provides you with job opportunities and requires much less effort in studying as compared to mbbs, bds or pharm D then go for bba or bsc.
So I'd say that look for your interest and priorities now and choose wisely, because its your decision.
DO istikhara as well.July 26th, 2013, 11:28 AM #29
n listen to my situation
i gave MCAT three times...all time i was on edge...
wasted one year after fsc,then joined BS chem program (4 years)...now two years r passed....but stilll m dying for mbbs....luv medicalll...
i did ISTAKHARA that should i try one more time or not....the result was positive....so now m preparing for MCAT...
if i get admission in sha ALLAH this time...then wouldn't it b too late for me??? it would b 4th time...July 27th, 2013, 06:33 AM #30July 27th, 2013, 12:54 PM #31July 27th, 2013, 08:19 PM #32
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By aniqa in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 19th, 2014, 12:34 AM
- By Lcsphk in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: July 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
- By kimi in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 34Last Post: November 14th, 2011, 12:52 AM
- By Bow berry in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 2nd, 2011, 05:21 PM
- By chickoos in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 40Last Post: February 23rd, 2009, 04:15 PM