Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- January 12th, 2013, 11:47 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2013
- 1 times
Difference Between DOW and DIMC
Hi, I'm having difficulty understanding the difference between DOW and DIMC. Is DIMC only for international students and DOW for local Pakistani's? What is the difference in the quality of education? Thanks in advance.January 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM #2
- Member Since
- Nov 2010
- gaborone botswana
- 4 times
[QUOTE=muddasser;48467]Hi, I'm having difficulty understanding the difference between DOW and DIMC. Is DIMC only for international students and DOW for local Pakistani's? What is the difference in the quality of education? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTthere is no difference between dmc and dimc. . it comes under dow university of health scinces.DUHS has four medical colleges under its ambit. SIND MEDICALCOLLEGE, DOW MEDICAL COLLEGE, DOW INT'L MEDICAL COLLEGE AND SHAHEED BENAZIR MEDICAL COLLEGE. They have exactly the same curriculum and standard. The difference is only in admission procedure. In dimc they accept all students from abroad and even local from any province but payment of fee is in us dollors, where as in all other three colleges you have to fulfill following requirements.
1. you and your FATHER MUST BE DOMICILED IN SIND PROVINCE
2. You have to take an open entrance test.
3 Fee is in pak rupees.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Blue Berry in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 21st, 2012, 12:17 PM
- By sadi in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: March 19th, 2012, 07:47 PM
- By Nabihahah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: August 6th, 2011, 12:38 PM
- By stoodyus in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 4th, 2010, 11:43 AM
- By pkriz840 in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: May 29th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Tags for this Thread