Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Med Schools in Pakistan
- February 20th, 2013, 02:46 AM #1
Med Schools in Pakistan
HI, I want to go to a med school in Pakistan and i just had a few questions. First of all can you get into a med school and you are a U.S student who hasn't taken any AP classes? If not how many AP classes should be taken in high school? What are schedules like for the colleges like when do they start and end (specifically in Lahore Med schools like king Edward Fatima Jinnah, allama, ect)? Would a GPA of 3.8 be too low? Can you finish two years of college in one year by taking summer classes (for example you take the classes they year long that you were suppose to take then over the summer you take extra to start you off for the second year)? How long before should you apply for a university? What are the general fees for a year? What are the extra requirements for out of country students? What should your Sat score be in order to get in? ThanksMarch 1st, 2013, 12:25 AM #2
2) It depends. Usually the normal typical timings. Although I have no idea why that would even matter.
The rest of the questions vary for different Universities. So check their websites or call them up. The 2 main options for an admisison is either IBCC or SATII.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By M-D in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 16th, 2013, 03:40 PM
- By fishworld in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: March 14th, 2012, 11:15 PM
- By toronto123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 9th, 2010, 03:35 AM
- By TheDon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 28th, 2009, 08:11 PM
- By DrPlasma in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: May 6th, 2008, 11:42 PM