Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- March 6th, 2013, 06:56 PM #1
A Little Info Please
I'm a second year A level student and will be giving my exams in June this year. I want to apply to NUST-AMC, KE and Aga Khan. I'd be grateful if someone would answer these questions:
1) What are 'merit lists'?
From what I can understand a merit list indicates your overall standing in the university admission process. If so, what would be classified as a 'good' merit?
2) Can I apply to NUST-AMC by giving the NET and submitting my SAT II scores?
3) How many candidates apply to Aga Khan each year? I know only 100 get in.
Thanks in advance!March 6th, 2013, 09:33 PM #2
merit counts 10% from olevel ,40% from alevel and 50% mcat. consult IBCC equivilance formula feom their website. SAT2 is basically for students who have completed their education abroad.March 7th, 2013, 10:45 AM #3
Re: A Little Info Please
Marks of O Level equivalent to Matric = 10%
Marks of A Level equivalent to F.Sc = 40%
Marks of Entry Test = 50%
As far as good merit is concerned, last year the last candidate in UHS merit list was on 84.36% :eek:.
And maybe same is the case of NUST (AMC)
2- Yes you can apply for admission in AMC on the basis of both NET and SAT-2 scores
3- Number of the candidates applying are variable & As you are saying "i know only 100 get in Agha Khan" so you know the answer (of second thing) .
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2March 7th, 2013, 11:49 AM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By vikaaskhan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 5Last Post: June 13th, 2015, 09:18 AM
- By 123music in forum Australian Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: February 13th, 2013, 10:56 AM
- By Dr.javeria in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 02:22 AM
- By WajeehBJ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 9th, 2011, 02:18 AM
- By hassan.shahid in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 1Last Post: October 8th, 2009, 05:26 PM