Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Canadian Potential Applicant
- March 26th, 2013, 10:34 AM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2013
- 0 times
Canadian Potential Applicant
I am really confuse in regards to applying into medical school in Pakistan. I am currently Finishing off my BSc (hons) degree. I am planning on applying into medical school in Pakistan. I read previous posts and it came to my attention that in order to be qualified for medical school, my high school grades for bio, physics and chemistry will be taken into consideration. But, i never took physics and chemistry when i was in high school. What should i do? Any suggestions? Should i go to an adult school and take these two course? I am in a urgent need of help. Also, do they convert grade 11 and 12 marks only for bio, phy, chem or all the subjects i have taken. Any ideas what to do.
Ps; i have taken chem,bio and physics in university.
Please help me.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Dr_Fawad in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 3Last Post: May 8th, 2012, 10:22 PM
- By myctoRule in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: September 30th, 2011, 07:45 AM
- By arman_ali in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 6th, 2010, 03:15 AM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: November 28th, 2009, 04:09 AM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 13Last Post: November 21st, 2009, 03:25 AM