Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- April 7th, 2013, 11:28 AM #1
- Member Since
- Jan 2012
- 33 times
Specialization in Canada After M.B.B.S in Pakistan
What exams to do you have to give after MBBS to be eligible to specialize in Canada? Is the exam somewhat USMLE like? What are all the steps to pass it? And how many years does post graduation in Canada take?
Also ,out of PLAB,USMLE and the Canadian exam (dont know the name),which one is the easiest? And does it matter ,in which medical college do you study ? Do some Pakistani med colleges give you an edge which might help you to pass these exams ,apart from AKU ofcourse?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By AhmadNizami in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: July 21st, 2013, 05:34 PM
- By Abeera Ali in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 04:03 AM
- By Supreme.Assault in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 29th, 2012, 09:56 PM
- By SenStotte in forum Board Exams (USMLE/PLAB)Replies: 0Last Post: January 19th, 2012, 07:07 AM
- By MedMary86 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: July 19th, 2010, 11:39 PM