Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- April 7th, 2013, 09:16 PM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2012
- 1 times
AKU Entry Test Repeaters, Help Needed
Hi, i am an alevels student and i am also a repeater.
these are my alevels grades math C ,english language B , biology A, chemistry A and physics A.
i gave the aku entry test last year but i couldnt clear it. aku has always been like a dream for me so could anyone whose from aku help me out.
my result for the entry test last year is this,
english 74.35%,(required was 55%) biology 15 chemistry 9.25 physics 9.64 math reasoning 15.52 science reasoning 24.64.my percentage for the science and math section was 61.71% ant the required was 68%.
I wanted to ask that as i'm a repeater will that be a hindrance in my acceptance at the university?
What kind of volunteer work is aku interested in?
I dont have very good grades but are grades more important than the entry test..i dont have A*s..
i dont know from what source i should prepare for now..because last time i thought that the entry test was very fsc based..it had alot of fsc knowledge in it especially in chemistry...BUT ..the fsc students said that the test was alevels based..:s so i am confused! From where should i prepare?
could anyone please tell me..urgent help needed..
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By toxicdevil in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 53Last Post: June 12th, 2012, 04:08 AM
- By tahira in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 35Last Post: April 28th, 2012, 01:30 PM
- By tahira in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 12Last Post: February 17th, 2012, 03:56 PM
- By chaudhry24 in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 7Last Post: October 11th, 2011, 11:00 PM
- By perserverance in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: February 23rd, 2011, 12:35 AM