Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: CMH and Sheikh Zayed Chances?
- April 27th, 2013, 06:57 PM #1
- Member Since
- Mar 2013
- 4 times
CMH and Sheikh Zayed Chances?
I got an equivalence score of 833/1100 on my Equivalence or 75.7% on IBCC and am writing the SAT this weekend and was wondering just before hand whether my chances were good enough for CMH or Sheikh Zayed. Does anyone have any idea if my IBCC scores are good enough for admission from last year and also what a good SAT score would probably be.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Ghani1992 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 49Last Post: December 3rd, 2012, 08:10 PM
- By szBOY in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 51Last Post: November 17th, 2012, 04:13 PM
- By bkn in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 10:19 AM
- By bkn in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: September 27th, 2012, 12:07 AM
- By omar_575 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 25th, 2007, 04:08 PM