Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- June 25th, 2013, 11:01 AM #1
How to Register for Med Schools in Pakistan?
Can somebody please tell me the names of some worthy med universities in Pakistan? Mostly in Punjab or KPK?
And it'd be much appreciated if you let me know of the procedures of applying for them too!
JazakAllahu Khairan in advance.
On a side note, I've applied for NET-2! I'm not properly prepared as of yet though!June 29th, 2013, 01:34 PM #2
Punjab has good medical institutions including KE, AIMC, SIMS, AMC, PMC, RLMC etc and in KPK there is Khyber Medical College and I don't have any idea about other colleges in KPK. If you want to sign up for entry test the registration for MCAT will start from August and the test will be held in september, secondly if you want to apply for private sector medical colleges in Punjab their registration will start from late september after the entry test and you can check the websites for important dates.
And if you have applied for Net-2 then buckle up and start preparing ...July 6th, 2013, 02:09 PM #3
Thankyou soo much! Your answer did help alot, JazakAllah!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ms1234 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 1st, 2013, 12:25 AM
- By M-D in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 16th, 2013, 03:40 PM
- By fishworld in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: March 14th, 2012, 11:15 PM
- By toronto123 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: April 9th, 2010, 03:35 AM
- By TheDon in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: November 28th, 2009, 08:11 PM