Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- June 26th, 2013, 12:24 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2012
- 0 times
Questions About Admissions
I have a couple of questions regarding admissions in the many colleges of Pakistan. I completed my high school in USA but I'm applying for local seats.
1. I'm applying to Aga Khan and they told me that I have send my high school transcripts and diploma. Do I have to send it myself or my school? If it is the school, what do I do if my school is closed...
2. I'm currently in Karachi but I will give the mcat exam in punjab on sept. 13. How do I register for the mcat exam?
3. Also, are there any good tution centres in Karachi where i can prepare for the mcat exam?
4. When will admissions in other colleges in islamabad start?June 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM #2
I don't know about the first question ...
For MCAT registration you have to apply from PUNJAB and the registration will start hopefully in the 1st or 2nd week of august.
KIPS is the popular name in PUNJAB for entry test preparation and I think you should join it in Karachi or you can come to PUNJAB and prepare here whatever suits you.
Colleges in Islamabad like Shifa medical college start their admissions in september you can stay up to date by visiting their web sites or through the newspapers.
Hope it helps!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By angel eyes93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: March 7th, 2012, 01:47 PM
- By mehsum in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 26Last Post: September 28th, 2011, 06:31 PM
- By Hopefulmedic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 19Last Post: November 2nd, 2010, 04:38 AM
- By pari in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 8th, 2009, 11:35 PM
- By Rani in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: December 8th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Tags for this Thread