Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- July 1st, 2013, 11:24 PM #1
Calculator and Periodic Table Allowed in MCAT?
I wanted to ask everybody on here whether calculator and periodic table are allowed in the MCAT examination?
If not, then we have to memorize the table?!
And do we get sheets with difficult physics formulas on and values of constants? Or do we have to memorize that as well?
Thank you very much.July 2nd, 2013, 12:37 PM #2
neither a periodic table nor values of constants are provided in MCAT..
well calculator is prohibited there ... you will have to learn the basic maths values ...
and practice to solve numerical mcqs as well" I am not Opinionated, I am just always right "
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By MedGrunt in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: March 18th, 2015, 01:50 AM
- By hsb.khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 3rd, 2012, 07:21 AM
- By 123456789 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 1st, 2012, 05:34 PM
- By Dr.Anas Rafiq in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: October 14th, 2011, 03:30 PM