Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- July 9th, 2013, 08:05 PM #1
Affordable Medical Universities?
Can you please let me know of a few 'affordable' med. universities of Punjab and KPK both?
My O Level agg. was 74.5% and I've been told it ain't enough for getting into a gov. med college in Punjab atleast! Is that true?
What would you recommend?July 9th, 2013, 08:34 PM #2
Rashid latif medical college..... Frontier medical college..... Sheikh khalifa bin Zayed medical college..... n The Agha khan Medical college.... i have been told that these medical colleges have a low fee package then the rest of private medical colleges...... in the private sector u have to pay 6 - 7 lac per annum.... and there is a New medical college Islam Medical College Sialkot..... if u have any sort of personal relationship they deduce the fee and also if u r on merit.......July 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Aminah Latif in forum Chinese Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: June 12th, 2014, 10:46 AM
- By sapphires in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 3rd, 2013, 03:47 AM
- By ashrizwan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: March 31st, 2013, 05:01 AM
- By bellaS in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: September 4th, 2010, 04:33 AM
- By Majid in forum European Medical SchoolsReplies: 27Last Post: September 28th, 2007, 08:58 PM