Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 12th, 2013, 10:44 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jun 2013
- 0 times
Admission in Med College, Urgent Help Please !
Hey there !
I have given 2nd year exams and am waiting for results. I have domicile of Rawalpindi, Punjab. I have passed matric with 775/1050 marks (73%) and scored 363/505 (71%) in Fsc part 1.
I wanted to ask that...
Can i get admission in BDS or MBBS in any government med college (I prefer BDS over MBBS).
I am willing to go almost anywhere in pakistan for studies. Can i get admission in Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa or azad jammu and kashmir ?
Are there reserved seats for punjabi students in KPK or AJK, how can i apply for those and would i have to give entry tests (MCAT) of KPK or AJK ?
And what about self finance seats, how much you have to pay for them ?
Any help will be appreciated greatly.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By AmnaQ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: August 7th, 2016, 06:56 PM
- By aahmed2 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: March 28th, 2013, 02:37 PM
- By m.h.mir20 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: November 14th, 2012, 03:41 PM
- By samrah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 4th, 2012, 06:55 PM
- By talib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: June 16th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Tags for this Thread