Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- July 19th, 2013, 05:18 AM #1
Does IBCC Issue Provisional Certificate?
Hello everyone !!
im expecting my A level's result next month plus pakistan studies and islamyaat (o level's) grade too. So my equivalence will be made (both SSC and HSSC ) then only. Problem is IBCC takes atleast 2 weeks for O level's equivalence and another 2 weeks for A level. Right now I just need SSC as the university deadlines are quite near.
Will IBCC provide any sort of PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE for SSC which I can submit before the original is being made??
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By MOAH in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 21st, 2013, 08:53 AM
- By FCBfan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: July 13th, 2013, 12:44 AM
- By MOAH in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: May 27th, 2013, 09:58 PM
- By stoodyus in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: November 19th, 2010, 08:42 AM
- By veena89g in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: June 9th, 2010, 02:44 PM