Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 12th, 2013, 10:09 AM #1
I Design Medical Visual Illustrations for Helping New Medical Students in Learning
I have recently started doing medical illustrations that can be a huge learning asset for new medical students. The content is all about making your learning easy. I use diagrams and images to elaborate the functioning and concentrates on main plot of the disease or any medical subject.
The reason I'm here is to let you guys know of what I have started and for getting some feedback of what do you guys think about it and whether these illustrations are helpful or not. Please take a look at youthfrenzy.com
For the Admin: The link is solely for the purpose of helping medical students and getting their feedback and is not intended for advertisements.
Thanks!August 12th, 2013, 10:12 AM #2
Thank you for sharing and for the effort that you've put into helping others. Feel free to post any updates to your site on here -- they will always be welcome.August 12th, 2013, 10:15 AM #3
Thanks Rehan. Appreciate that. I would certainly update the forum whenever I create a new Illustration.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Gohar AJmal in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: February 13th, 2013, 11:22 AM
- By Lcsphk in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: July 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
- By myra888 in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: March 6th, 2011, 09:42 PM
- By xaimx in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: January 14th, 2011, 02:13 AM
- By Jamal Khattak in forum Forum FeedbackReplies: 16Last Post: November 21st, 2007, 12:00 AM
Tags for this Thread