Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- August 15th, 2013, 05:34 AM #1
I need help with the making of equivalence certificate.
I don't have O level neither A level equivalence certificate from IBCC.
Can both be made in about 9 days if I give it for urgent?
And I did O and A levels from abroad, but I did give Urdu, Islamiat and Pk Studies in O levels, will they accept as a National student? Or will they still take me as an overseas student.
And how long does a NIC card and domicile take to be made?
Thank you very much.August 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM #2
All these documents take at least 7 working days. Regular NIC card takes about a month but you can apply for an "executive card". It takes less than 7 days.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By talha abaid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: March 13th, 2013, 06:11 PM
- By punjabian in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: May 1st, 2011, 10:42 PM
- By neossiah in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: February 18th, 2011, 11:36 PM
- By urooj92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: May 19th, 2010, 05:58 PM