Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- August 15th, 2013, 04:02 PM #1
Could Anyone Answer This Question? Please Have a Look.
Currently living in the Middle East and I'll be going into grade 12 (AS and later A2) in september, the problem is I haven't EVER studied Pak studies/Islamiat/Urdu SO, to apply to a top medical university in Pakistan, do I really need to have done Pak studies/urdu/islamiyat at IGCSE/O Level and A levels (Equivalency purposes)?
Only answer if you're sure. ^_^
August 15th, 2013, 11:31 PM #2
No, if you do both O AND A levels from outside Pakistan.August 15th, 2013, 11:40 PM #3
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 9th, 2012, 02:44 PM
- By pachee in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: November 20th, 2010, 04:14 AM
- By Irtaza in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: August 31st, 2010, 08:17 PM
- By IlyasYunis in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: June 23rd, 2009, 10:47 PM
- By Daisha in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 5Last Post: July 20th, 2007, 09:09 AM