Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Admissions...Oh God I Am Doomed
- August 20th, 2013, 12:05 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2013
- 5 times
Admissions...Oh God I Am Doomed
I just did my premedical and now i am seeking for geting admission in a worth medical school.
i secured 92% marks in matric and 88% marks in fsc part 1.....
I am preparing for mcat but also want to get admission in shifa.
plz guide me what to do and what to not
and also tell me about shifa entrance test .( about its closing merit as well)
is it easy to get into Shifa?
and I also want to know that what is the ranking of shifa?Why to prefer shifa
please guide me thankyou .August 22nd, 2013, 08:35 PM #2
- Member Since
- Nov 2012
- Lahore Pakistan
- 36 times
No 1 in Pakistan is Agha Khan Medical college then comes King Edward then NUST and then Shifa and then comes Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Medical College LAHORE
Buit remember this is not official ranking I got it by discussing with different people
- - - Updated - - -
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By angel eyes93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 6Last Post: March 7th, 2012, 01:47 PM
- By mehsum in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 26Last Post: September 28th, 2011, 06:31 PM
- By Maaza in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: August 20th, 2011, 01:15 AM
- By Hopefulmedic in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM
- By pari in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: October 8th, 2009, 11:35 PM