Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Physics MCAT Help!!
- August 29th, 2013, 11:01 AM #1
- Member Since
- Aug 2013
- 10 times
Physics MCAT Help!!
Are we supposed to study nuclear fission and fusion for radioactivity Unit 13? and can we leave ch 19 book 12 dawn of modern physics as the syllabus under unit 12 mentions modern physics but only subtopics of ch 20 of book 12 are related to it??Please reply ASAP!!!
Last edited by ash.irfan; August 29th, 2013 at 12:43 PM.September 1st, 2013, 01:53 PM #2
yeah @Ash you have no need to learn nuclear fission and fusion from the unit 13
u just need to know the basic brief concept about the phenomena .
Moreover do just the prescribed syllb. of Modern Physics.. nothing else." I am not Opinionated, I am just always right "September 2nd, 2013, 12:04 AM #3
- Member Since
- Jan 2013
- 2 times
Plzz tell me direction of magnetic field in solenoid
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By faith in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 7th, 2013, 03:33 PM
- By onom in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: July 20th, 2013, 08:34 PM
- By znb13_1994 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
- By mohd753 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 6th, 2011, 08:48 AM
- By azka in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: January 26th, 2010, 03:16 AM