Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aga Khan University Information
- August 30th, 2013, 06:42 PM #1
Aga Khan University Information
I just wanted some info regarding AKU
1) What is their curriculum like? I know they use PBL and Systems-based learning but don't all Pakistani medical schools? How is AKU differrent?
2) They're affiliated with foreign universities. What effect does this have on AKU's students and graduates?
3) What sort of research work do they do there? I know it's all biomedical but could someone give me some specific examples?
4) What are modules?
5) To what extent does their curriculum and examining system resemble the american system?
6) What do their students study for each year? As in the difference between the stuff they do in their second and fifth years.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Addy123456 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 14Last Post: March 15th, 2012, 11:37 PM
- By alveena in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 20th, 2010, 11:15 PM
- By ZainShah in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 9Last Post: January 29th, 2010, 10:33 PM
- By TipTip in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 19th, 2007, 01:02 PM
- By jozae in forum African Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 17th, 2007, 07:34 PM