Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Rawalpindi Medical College.
- August 30th, 2013, 10:56 PM #1
Rawalpindi Medical College.
I am new in this forum and I only have basic knowledge regarding Medicine.
So, I was planning to go for Rawalpindi Medical College (It's just a priority).
I know this that you have to pass the MCAT to get admission in MBBS.
1) So the problem is that I am not so good at Chemistry, my concepts are not good. But I am really good in Biology. So, can I become a good doctor with unclear concepts in chemistry?
2) How are the studies at RMC? Both the theoretical and clinical studies?
3) And after studying MBBS in a public institute do you have to serve in an attached Government hospital for a period of time?
4) How would you compare the theoretical and clinical studies of RMC to Shifa College Of Medicine? I have heard that the clinical studies in Shifa are not so good because the patients there, mostly belong to well-established families and so they are a bit choosy about their treatment
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By maik7upurz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 63Last Post: March 22nd, 2016, 05:42 AM
Expected Closing Merit of Rawalpindi Medical College (RMC) 2012 (and Some Questions About the College)By AsadXTLive in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: May 23rd, 2014, 11:24 PM
- By Aysha in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 2nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
- By Rabia awan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: October 10th, 2012, 05:18 PM
- By Catalyst13 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: October 8th, 2011, 01:01 PM