Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Please Answer ASAP!
- September 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM #1
Please Answer ASAP!
Are candidates who have studied A levels privately eligible for admission in a medical university?! Or are you required to have studied year 11 and 12 in a school?September 9th, 2013, 06:37 PM #2
- Member Since
- Dec 2010
- 11 times
You can apply. No need to study in school. Although equivalence by IBCC may be needed.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Galaxial in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 5Last Post: September 16th, 2013, 10:27 PM
- By Galaxial in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: August 15th, 2013, 11:40 PM
- By ash.irfan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 8th, 2013, 10:51 AM
- By amerhch in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 9th, 2012, 02:44 PM
- By 0sama in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 04:23 PM