Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
- September 15th, 2013, 11:48 AM #1
Is IBCC a Must for a Foreign Student?
I've been accepted based on SAT II, do I need an ibcc equivalency certificate.September 16th, 2013, 12:01 AM #2
how much marks did you scoreSeptember 16th, 2013, 08:20 AM #3October 2nd, 2013, 03:14 AM #4
An IBCC certificate is required for anyone who did not graduate from the Pakistani FSc system and is enrolling in any medical college, public or private.
Even if a college doesn't require you to submit your IBCC certificate and offers you admission, it doesn't mean that you're clear of the requirement. In order for you to register for the end of year professional exams, or get your diploma upon graduation, you will need an IBCC equivalency certificate.October 2nd, 2013, 06:03 AM #5
October 2nd, 2013, 11:54 AM #6
- Member Since
- Oct 2013
- 0 times
DOW International is the one he is probably talking about. They have a few threads about them if you search their name on the site.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By sahernaqvi in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 23Last Post: August 6th, 2013, 11:02 AM
- By sdar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: October 4th, 2012, 11:42 AM
- By dumyo in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 14th, 2011, 09:49 PM
- By FIA in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 41Last Post: September 6th, 2010, 12:33 PM
- By Powerfetish in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: April 28th, 2010, 08:03 AM