Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
- September 23rd, 2013, 08:29 AM #1
Are Cadavers (Dead Bodies) Used in All Medical Colleges in Pakistan?
Or have they been replaced by virtual cadavers?September 23rd, 2013, 01:00 PM #2
virtual cadaveur technology for a medical school is alot of $$$$ and I doubt many private schools, let alone govt schools, have the budget for such an investment.September 24th, 2013, 07:40 AM #3
- - - Updated - - -
Last edited by khan000000000; September 24th, 2013 at 07:55 AM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By hiftikhar in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 350Last Post: January 31st, 2015, 10:43 AM
- By kingkash2 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: May 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
- By Rehan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: April 13th, 2011, 03:38 PM
- By piyaj16 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: February 4th, 2011, 08:44 PM
- By ghummank04 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 16th, 2007, 02:25 PM