Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
- September 24th, 2013, 11:36 AM #1
Applying to HEC for Admission Based on Self Finance
anyone here applied for foreign based admission? self finance scheme
i just sent in my documents but official result did'nt even come yet,
they said just send us other forms, and official forms can be sent later when they come,
im really worried, don't know if im gona make it...
what do u think will be the closing merit for SFS?September 24th, 2013, 01:26 PM #2September 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM #3
Did you apply through HEC as-well?September 26th, 2013, 09:37 PM #4
- Member Since
- Nov 2012
- 21 times
Whats your aggregate?September 26th, 2013, 10:47 PM #5
By Zunaira Fatima
who did graduation in MBBS recently from china.
"i wanna share some experience of mine about mbbs in china ..... there are some important things that mostly consultants do not mention their concern is only money ...
1. before going to any foreign university you have to get NOC from pak govt but mostly students come across this word at the end ..
2. you have to pass HSK test to get degree of MBBS from any university from china .....
HSK is chinese language test .
3. about studies .. u have to study chinese language books along with medical books and they are must you have to pass each exam of chinese book
and about medical books the one book they teach us in two years they teach that in one year or in one semester ...
4. about expenses ... you pay about 3 lak fee for one year and if you spend money in RMBs the chinese currency .... 1 RMB is equal to 17 rupees .... in a month you'll spend about 30000 rupees almost ... it's almost the same as in pak in private colleges ...
5. now the most annoying thing i came across there was their exam system .... students can keep mobile phones with them in examination hall .. and mostly students use mobile and cheat from net .... so you study or not u'll pass in all conditions .
6. about teachers ... there isn't pakistani teacher but chinese and their english is really hard to understand .. they even don't know the english language perfectly ....
i'm posting it because i want to save the future of those students who have dreams like me i just want to save your future guys ... all things mention over here are true ... i've been through this and i left ..... they don't have concern about your future but with money ... i'm not saying don't go their but you should know the reality before going there .. if u can deal with all these situations then go otherwise better stay in pak and do mbbs at private colleges if you can or do choose some other field.........
thanks ...."September 26th, 2013, 11:03 PM #6
This isn't the place to post this ^..this is about admission in Pakistan. People appreciate your help but please make a new thread about thisSeptember 27th, 2013, 03:08 PM #7September 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM #8September 28th, 2013, 05:40 PM #9September 30th, 2013, 03:54 PM #10
in that case, pardon me sire
- - - Updated - - -
you need to have passed HSSC from ABROAD. I did FSc in Pakistan thus in not eligible :/
and it's not 80 %, in order to be eligible you need to have a minimum score of 60%...............
- - - Updated - - -
TODAY IS THE DEADLINE FOR SENDING IN ALL THE DOCUMENTS.
ANYBODY KNOW WHEN HEC WILL POST FINAL LISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??September 30th, 2013, 09:30 PM #11October 1st, 2013, 11:36 AM #12
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By zara riaz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: October 1st, 2013, 04:15 PM
- By WAQASILYAS in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: October 15th, 2012, 07:11 PM
- By qaswedfr in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 8th, 2010, 04:05 AM
- By Emerald* in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 8th, 2009, 01:29 PM
- By Majid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 8Last Post: December 19th, 2007, 09:34 AM