Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- September 25th, 2013, 04:15 PM #1
Yusra Medical and Dental College
Is Yusra Medical And Dental College good for MBBS. What about Intenational islamic medical college, Islamabad medical college, Al-nafees medical college?
I have 86% in matric
72% f.sc and
in mcat 60%September 25th, 2013, 10:20 PM #2
Yusra and Isra are not good. Whereas Islamic has a good reputation because it has experience. My father asked some of his colleague docs about private colleges and they said that these new private college like isra yusra and RIHS do not have a proper staff even. some of them are not even doctors! I would highly recommend ISlamic in this regard. It has a proper hospital and there you can learn better.
Best of luck!September 26th, 2013, 08:40 AM #3
Yusra and Isra
But some of friends are saying that yusra is good . and isra is also good my cousin studied in isra and he said that studies are good at israSeptember 26th, 2013, 07:04 PM #4
Ok, Let's hope for the best then.. you should also discuss this with some family doctor or some other doctors too because they are in this profession and they actually know the truth about the students who graduate from these colleges.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By solitude in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 27Last Post: October 26th, 2014, 02:34 PM
- By medical.student in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 24th, 2013, 07:17 PM
- By amz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 28Last Post: September 18th, 2012, 10:57 PM
- By angel eyes93 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 11th, 2011, 10:09 PM
- By doc29 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 11Last Post: October 24th, 2011, 06:13 PM