Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 40 of 60
- October 27th, 2013, 02:05 AM #21
you need to get an equivalence certificate made from IBCC which is mandatory for all medical applications in Pakistan. If your a.levels equivalence lies above 60% then you are eligible to apply !
- - - Updated - - -
Guys, is it completely pointless to apply to LMDC because my aggregate is 68% ? I know its a VERY slim chance but is it a possibility?October 27th, 2013, 02:26 AM #22October 27th, 2013, 03:03 AM #23
- - - Updated - - -October 27th, 2013, 03:09 AM #24
yes even in private ones. And dont worry about your A.levels grades. Just make sure your final grade doesnt drop any more than this. I had three C's in my A.levels and managed to have a pretty decent equivalence of 79% because i had 7 A's in my o.levels. Same's the case with you. Your o.levels grades are bound to save youOctober 27th, 2013, 03:14 AM #25October 27th, 2013, 03:32 AM #26October 27th, 2013, 03:33 AM #27October 27th, 2013, 03:36 AM #28
- - - Updated - - -
- - - Updated - - -October 27th, 2013, 03:36 AM #29October 27th, 2013, 03:40 AM #30October 27th, 2013, 03:42 AM #31October 27th, 2013, 03:42 AM #32
But the admissions and entry tests start before the results... I cant get this.... How do we submit our equivalences then?October 27th, 2013, 03:43 AM #33
Can I Get Admission In A Private College With A 64% Aggregate?
You have to hurry it up right after you her your result,
I paid double for 'emergency delivery'
For my equivalence.
Get ur olevels equivalence ready already so u don't have to rush in the end
only SOME universities are fine with hope certificates,
But only one or two until you submit the IBCC certificate.October 27th, 2013, 03:45 AM #34
listen man, just retake the D and you're good to go. O.levels ka 10% is added to your a.levels equivalence but that helps a lot. Just work hard for A2 and DONT let your grades drop any lower. I had a CCE in A.levels first year. I retook the E and it came up to a C. My A2 final grades were CCC too cuz i studied my a** off so that they wouldnt drop any lower. Work hard, you'll get there.October 27th, 2013, 03:48 AM #35
- - - Updated - - -October 27th, 2013, 03:49 AM #36October 27th, 2013, 03:52 AM #37October 27th, 2013, 03:52 AM #38
bhaio. Calm down :p Results come out in august and YES some entry tests do start before that. But for applications they require only your o.levels equivalence at the time being, and once your results out, you're supposed to get your a.levels equiv made ASAP. And then you submit that to them as well.October 27th, 2013, 03:53 AM #39October 27th, 2013, 03:54 AM #40
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)
- By m.h.mir20 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 33Last Post: October 6th, 2014, 03:10 AM
- By ahmed mahmood in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 10Last Post: November 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
- By jazib in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: September 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM
- By iamfury in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: June 17th, 2010, 01:44 AM
- By iamfury in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 30th, 2010, 01:57 PM