Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
- September 27th, 2013, 07:44 PM #1
Need Help With Physics for NTS/FMDC
Geez my physics sucks when it comes to concepts and physics portion in FMDC mostly consists of numericals.. pretty conceptual !
see FMDC is my dream I dont wanna give up on it just cuz of physics.. I need help.
Tell me which books to prepare to get atleast 25/30 in physics portion .
plz name the books . your suggestions are most welcome..
*red alarm rings*September 27th, 2013, 08:04 PM #2
Prepare well from Fsc books. ok? They say Dogar series is also good for NTS. But if you have problems with concepts, I think you should go for clearing concepts first, then go for practicing mcqs. First prepare from FSc books, write on some page the topics where you have problems. Search youtube for those topics. I assure you nothing can clear your concepts better than those online physics lectures on youtube. I have done that myself Best of luckSeptember 27th, 2013, 11:02 PM #3
oh yea youtube is a good idea .. and I already have mcat by M.Idrees (doger publications)..
I want max exposure to mcqs..
still have a month
Hope to see *me* soon in the top 6 of FMDC merit listSeptember 28th, 2013, 02:33 PM #4
- Member Since
- Sep 2013
- 1 times
I am from Karachi want to apply for Fmdc tell me which books I should readSeptember 28th, 2013, 02:58 PM #5
That's good! Insha Allah we both will see each other in FMDC Every time some concept of your clears by youtube, give a small prayer to me
- - - Updated - - -
@Parsa FMDC test is mainly about concepts. Clear all your concepts. If all your concepts are clear then your text books are enough. Otherwise you could take some help from SAT books.(This is what my seniors told me, I don't have an experience myself)September 28th, 2013, 08:57 PM #6September 28th, 2013, 10:58 PM #7
Yep, you got that right
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By annie khan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: October 29th, 2013, 07:10 PM
- By Muneeb Ahmed in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 5th, 2013, 09:01 PM
- By R-angel in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: March 17th, 2013, 09:12 AM
- By Ifra Umer in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 20Last Post: November 17th, 2012, 03:11 PM
- By Ahmarin Zahid in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: November 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM