Reply to Thread
Results 541 to 544 of 544
- November 12th, 2013, 01:29 AM #541November 12th, 2013, 05:24 AM #542
The hospital registration isn't really a big deal. You can just get a form from student affairs once you're here and fill it out. They will probably announce in one of the lectures which forms you all need to hand in.
Dont stress too much!November 12th, 2013, 05:28 AM #543
I need to stress.. Its how i stay alive :p
- - - Updated - - -
We should probably lock this thread now that all the results have been released..MedGrunt? Rehan?
I'll start a class 0f 2018 thread soon.November 12th, 2013, 08:00 PM #544
For anyone worked up from the ragging thread, don't worry too much.
Shifa, in previous years, was pretty bad in those regards. But it has been toned down a lot.
The worst you will have to do on "campus", is either sing or do a small dance. But most of it is light and friendly, and its easy to get along with the seniors.
Make sure to show respect to seniors because otherwise you'll get on their bad side. Nothing wrong with that but you want the seniors to be giving you advice and ragging is an excellent way to get to know them.
The ragging in the hostel is a bit worse but still generally light at Shifa.
Second and third years will be pretty good to you guys. I cant say as much for the guys above that.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)
- By Zaini33 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 159Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 05:04 PM
- By canon47 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 429Last Post: July 16th, 2014, 04:06 PM
- By MedGrunt in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 577Last Post: March 22nd, 2014, 01:54 PM
- By chinablue in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 120Last Post: October 25th, 2012, 04:23 PM
- By cinderella in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 143Last Post: October 20th, 2011, 09:38 PM