Reply to Thread
Results 161 to 180 of 544
- October 21st, 2013, 10:38 PM #161
- Member Since
- Sep 2013
- 45 times
Yes, I'd call am ambulance too.
I said i'd inform the head right there and then. wbu?October 21st, 2013, 10:40 PM #162October 21st, 2013, 10:40 PM #163October 21st, 2013, 11:21 PM #164
There was also a question asking what did the US government recently ban?!
red bullOctober 21st, 2013, 11:32 PM #165October 21st, 2013, 11:32 PM #166October 21st, 2013, 11:54 PM #167
October 22nd, 2013, 12:18 AM #168
- Member Since
- Sep 2013
- 45 times
Appreciate the support. I'm looking over stuff now and it doesn't look like it will be that bad.
Also, how many of the ethical questions that came up in 2012 feedback did people encounter? Family planning, abortion, euthanasia, etc?
If family planning was one, what would be the islamic viewpoint in regards to this?
Last edited by yoyahyo; October 22nd, 2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: last 3 sentencesOctober 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM #169
Yoya, I think you will find the shifa interview to be very varied this time. I dont think any two people got the same type of interview :/October 22nd, 2013, 11:58 AM #170
The rest are repeats of questions described in the 2012 thread: As for family planning, I think it should be allowed in the long run especially after the parents already have 3 children (which is what my father who is an endocrinologist told me)
It's not so hard to find an answer to every one question but you should be sure to 'think' before 'talking'
Last edited by tahirtayyab; October 22nd, 2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: PunctuationOctober 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM #171
Amplitude test ------> 10 %
Interview------------> 2.5 %
I AM SOOOO SCREWED.October 22nd, 2013, 12:08 PM #172
October 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM #173
- Member Since
- Oct 2013
- 0 times
yup, first question I was asked if I spoke urdu :/...was asked about my intentions of coming to pakistan...why shifa and not america. They grilled me on that for a good 15 min :/.
My second dude talked ethics, primarily family planning and discussed pakistan situation and my intentions after I graduate. It wasn't as easy as I thought but it wasn't brutal. So we ll see what happens :/October 22nd, 2013, 12:20 PM #174October 22nd, 2013, 12:29 PM #175October 22nd, 2013, 12:31 PM #176
the guy who took my interview wasnt that bad actually...the questions were almost the same as those stated in the 2012 thread..one thing thats bugging me though is.. he asked if i ever had any mental disabilities..when i was younger ..is that even a proper question or was he just making fun of me?
nd he was kinda smirking too
okay..im doomed.October 22nd, 2013, 03:16 PM #177October 22nd, 2013, 06:20 PM #178
I had my interview today. It wasn't that bad. The interviewer was very friendly and she kept smiling The questions she asked me were quite easy.
Like why shifa?
Why medicine ? Why not some other field?
A few questions about my A level subjects ?
If i was willing to work in a rural area after graduating from shifa ?
Any Doctors in the family ?
I was told there would be no ethical questions but i got the abortion one. This question took time. There were a lot of counter questions. They don't let you complete. There were alot of different hypothetical situations. What if the child had down syndrome ? What if he had thalesemia and was going to die later.
The aptitude test however was kind of confusing. It had some really confusing questions. Like
- 200 people died in 2012 by taking wrong medicine. The incident took place in which city. Something like this.
- Which player won the Wimbledon after a decade ( I knew it was Andy Murray but i was not sure if he was Scottish or British )
- First female speaker of Pakistan ? Femida mirza of course
- Who is usain bolt ? A sprinter
- Who is gulgee ? A painter
- What would you do if an accident took place right in front of you ? Call the police ? Call the ambulance ? call the media ?
- If a student has 58% attendance and 60% is required what would you do ? Change his attendance ? call his parents ? refuse him ?
- A lot of questions from literature. There were a lot of questions about Allam iqbals poetry and faiz ahmed faiz and all that.
I did the aptitude test in like 10 minutes because you cant cheat and you have to guess because the questions are very weird. I dont think anyone would do good in the aptitude test. Because there were alot of questions that i am forgetting right now but i had no idea about them. About 15.
BUT THE BEST PART: ALOT OF CANDIDATES DID NOT SHOW UP. I SAW ABOUT 8-10 EMPTY SEATS. SO WE ALL HAVE CHANCES WE WILL GET INOctober 22nd, 2013, 06:29 PM #179
But The amplitude test carries 10 % marks right? That's the sacry part.October 22nd, 2013, 06:30 PM #180
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Zaini33 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 159Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 05:04 PM
- By canon47 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 429Last Post: July 16th, 2014, 04:06 PM
- By MedGrunt in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 577Last Post: March 22nd, 2014, 01:54 PM
- By chinablue in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 120Last Post: October 25th, 2012, 04:23 PM
- By cinderella in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 143Last Post: October 20th, 2011, 09:38 PM