Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
- October 7th, 2013, 07:00 PM #1
- Member Since
- Feb 2013
- 23 times
Is This A True News? I Just Received This Text From One Of My Friends.
AGGREGATE 82% WALON KAY LIAY BHI KHUSH KHABRIAN HE KHUSHKHABRIAN.... MAUJAIN MARO... GOVT(PM&DC) IS TRYING TO INCREASE ATLEAST 15% SEAT IN ALL MEDICAL COLLEGES. A FEW COLLEGES INCLUDING RMC (300 TO 350) HAVE BEEN FINALISED, WHEREAS THE REMAINING INCLUDING K.E. ARE UNDER PROCESS
Is this true?
Last edited by ar2013; October 7th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.October 7th, 2013, 07:04 PM #2
UHS can tell us whether this news is authentic or not??Fear doesen't Exist anywhere Except in your MindOctober 7th, 2013, 09:42 PM #3
- Member Since
- Jul 2013
- Abu Dhabi, UAE & Sialkot, Pakistan
- 12 times
I've heard this isn't actually true and that this is an extract from a document released in 2008. :/ Check out the HEC website for confirmation.October 7th, 2013, 10:01 PM #4
Not true. They don't have funds to increase the seats. Our government is bankrupt. And, there are strong chances that next year there will be a drastic increase in fees of government medical colleges too.
This news is baseless.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By Waleed90 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 50Last Post: July 1st, 2016, 09:47 PM
- By Mike Steven in forum United States Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 13th, 2011, 11:00 AM
- By mohd753 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 1st, 2011, 12:07 PM
- By Sadia in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: March 22nd, 2007, 07:14 AM