Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- October 10th, 2013, 02:43 PM #1
- Member Since
- Jul 2013
- Abu Dhabi, UAE & Sialkot, Pakistan
- 12 times
Bound To Work For The Government For 5 Years?
7. I solemnly declare that I will serve the province of the Punjab for a period of FIVE years (including two years in a rural area) after graduation if a job is offered to me by the government or in default thereof pay Rs.5,00,000/- in lump sum to the Government of the Punjab.
- From Annexure I uploaded by UHS
Can someone please explain this part to me? Are we bound to work for the government for 5 years after we get done with MBBS and is there no way around this without having to pay 5 lac as compensation?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By juggan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: April 12th, 2013, 07:57 AM
- By John Anderson in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: February 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
- By Justina12 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM
- By Xero in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: September 9th, 2008, 09:50 AM
- By summeram in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: March 26th, 2008, 12:57 AM