Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
- October 19th, 2013, 10:44 PM #1
DIMC Drug Testing?
Hi I was wondering if recently DIMC has implemented a drug testing requirement for students that will be starting December 2013. I have heard that they do physicals but I want to know if they test specifically for THC. I need to know as soon as possible so I can prepare myself.October 20th, 2013, 01:18 AM #2
why not just assume they will and avoid the blunts until then ..October 20th, 2013, 01:56 AM #3October 20th, 2013, 02:03 AM #4
- Member Since
- Jan 2013
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 7 times
I am not a student of DIMC, but I applied there and was offered a place. I'm positive they do no such tests.October 20th, 2013, 02:51 AM #5October 30th, 2013, 03:17 AM #6
DIMC is going to be very strict for this years new batch. I am sure they will have physicals for all students. Whether you do drugs or not, DIMC can anytime barge in your room for an inspection. If I was you I would try to avoid any drug taking weeks before you move to the campus. But, shouldn't you we worried about the future? Can you live without drugs? In taking or buying drugs in Pakistan is far different than America. Also, for your good, you asking this question on a public forum with a picture of your face isnt the smartest thing. Anyways best of luck!
See you in DIMCOctober 30th, 2013, 03:44 AM #7
thank you for the sincere reply. I have stopped now, for good. I have about 40 days is that good? or am I in a dangerous position?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 61Last Post: August 13th, 2014, 04:40 PM
- By cyrus II in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 0Last Post: August 14th, 2013, 01:16 AM
- By Preech in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 26Last Post: August 12th, 2011, 12:55 AM
- By marmar92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 21Last Post: January 10th, 2011, 01:35 AM