Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: To Take Physics Or To Not?
- October 23rd, 2013, 09:27 PM #1
To Take Physics Or To Not?
If I dont have physics, what is the garauntee that I will get accepted into ANY Paki med school?October 23rd, 2013, 10:04 PM #2
Zero percent, my friend. It is necessary to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology, to be eligible to apply in all med schools in Pakistan.
- - - Updated - - -
oh and if you are a foreign student, you need to have a minimum 550 score in SAT 2 in all Phy, Chem and Bio subject tests.October 24th, 2013, 11:42 PM #3
thank you so much. also, what if we have AP scores? do we submit those too?October 25th, 2013, 11:10 AM #4October 25th, 2013, 01:14 PM #5
But again, in whatever curriculum you are studying, you must take a Physics exam (either FSc, British or AP) in high school. I, myself, took 8 AP exams and my worst was probably Physics but I got a 4 somehow!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ash.irfan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: September 2nd, 2013, 12:04 AM
- By faith in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 7th, 2013, 03:33 PM
- By Amna Amir in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 12Last Post: July 23rd, 2013, 09:06 AM
- By znb13_1994 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: August 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
- By mohd753 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 6th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Tags for this Thread