Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- November 8th, 2013, 03:57 AM #1
- Member Since
- Oct 2013
- 0 times
DIMC - Medical Board Of California
Hello Californians studying at DIMC, I have seen several posts regarding the recognition of DIMC with the Medical Board of California (MBC).
If anyone is interested they can go back and read through the posts by different users.
I spoke to the MBC and they told me that the dean of DIMC has not submitted any self-assessment forms for the instituition, therefore the college will not be in the list of recognized institutes.
Note that this institute will not appear by default on the MBC's list of approved institutes until the dean submits the self-assessment application for review and approval to the Medical Board of California.
If anyone is interested then he/she should talk to the dean/principal on when they plan to submit the self-assessment form.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By TeeJay in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: August 6th, 2013, 04:14 PM
- By annie khan in forum The Pre-Med LifeReplies: 6Last Post: April 13th, 2013, 07:45 PM
- By LifeBoat in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: January 18th, 2011, 01:34 PM
- By miss smarty in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 4Last Post: July 22nd, 2010, 10:11 PM
- By MZ89 in forum Beyond Med SchoolReplies: 0Last Post: September 10th, 2009, 11:58 AM