Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
- November 17th, 2013, 01:30 AM #1
Riphah Aptitude Test Cancelled!
The test has been cancelled.
And they will be considering 50% mcat
Due to the current Law & Order situation the IIMC (Riphah) Medical College Entry Test to be held on Sunday, 17th November has been CANCELLED.
Merit will be formed on the basis of following criteria:
Provincial Entry Test: 50%
The merit will be prepared in Three days. The candidates qualifying for the Interview will be contacted through email and phone calls. Candidates with due Admission process fee of Rs 2,000 may deposit their fee by Bankers Draft (Rs 2,100) or Cash from Monday November 18th.
The Admissions Team
Islamic International Medical College - Riphah International University
051-111-510-510 extension 226-227
So whats gonna be the expected merit?November 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM #2
Well we cant tell but last year it was 73 to 74.Its my only backup after fmh and foundation refuse me.By the way would you know that after submission of form and even after getting admit card still the receipt number and few other blanks are empty.Is that normal?I submitted my fee through courier and got the prospectus mailed.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By dany0boy in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: October 31st, 2014, 01:38 PM
- By umair333 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 186Last Post: November 10th, 2013, 09:02 PM
- By Mahrukh99 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 7Last Post: July 21st, 2013, 12:46 PM
- By guria batool in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 5Last Post: December 1st, 2012, 10:33 PM
- By miss-areeba in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 25th, 2010, 08:34 AM