Reply to Thread
Results 21 to 25 of 25
- November 19th, 2013, 03:36 AM #21November 19th, 2013, 03:40 AM #22
- Member Since
- Oct 2012
- 11 times
whatever helps you sleep...November 19th, 2013, 03:41 AM #23November 19th, 2013, 05:21 AM #24November 19th, 2013, 05:26 AM #25
There is a 75% mandatory attendance thing for all Govt. And Private Med. Colleges which is compulsory for a student to sit in the Annual Exams. Now, Private medical students don't take any risk and try to keep their attendance above the margin. The Govt. students don't really care much, they skip the Annuals and sit directly in the Supplementary exams. So, they easily go abroad for extended times but, private students are usually pretty careful about the attendance. Since there are two chances to pass an exam, annual and supplementary. Private students want to avail both the chances and Govt. Students don't care that much. And yes, students who fail the supplementary are required to repeat an entire year. So, private students can't afford it.
That's the thing. I'm myself in process for USMLE. Hopeful for a 2015-2016 match Inshallah. Let's see.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By nabihah92 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: May 25th, 2012, 01:43 PM
- By lite_lord in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: July 26th, 2011, 09:59 PM
- By Rehan in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 18Last Post: January 30th, 2009, 10:12 AM
- By idontknow in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 2Last Post: November 4th, 2007, 02:26 PM
- By idontknow in forum Medical Students AreaReplies: 6Last Post: November 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM