Reply to Thread
Results 81 to 85 of 85
- December 1st, 2013, 03:11 AM #81
Both are in the top bracket. The major distinct pros of both of these are that, Shifa is a bit old, has an alumni while with, Shalamar you get a degree of UHS (the Best Public Medical University in Pakistan).December 9th, 2013, 03:08 AM #82
Has PMDC announced its decision yet about the increment in seats for Shalamar? They said if there were to be an increment, the applicants will be called before 10 December and in time to start the classes with the already accepted 100 students.December 9th, 2013, 06:30 PM #83January 8th, 2014, 01:03 PM #84
I have heard shalamar is better than shifa???
Sent from my A5Classic using TapatalkJanuary 8th, 2014, 04:52 PM #85
is it private???
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By ash.irfan in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 41Last Post: February 21st, 2015, 09:58 AM
- By Zaini33 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 159Last Post: September 3rd, 2014, 05:04 PM
- By lightbeam in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: July 20th, 2014, 08:19 PM
- By MedGrunt in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 577Last Post: March 22nd, 2014, 01:54 PM
- By MedGrunt in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 543Last Post: November 12th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Tags for this Thread