Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- December 3rd, 2013, 07:33 PM #1
SAT Ii (Subject Tests) With Respect To Local Seats
I actually had a question regarding SAT ii. I know there are many threads with information about SAT ii and I did read many threads regarding SAT ii but I wasn't able to find an answer for my query. I know that SAT ii is for foreign students on foreign seats but in the UHS prospectus, it says that students can give either SAT ii subject tests in Biology, Chemistry and Physics/ Math or they take MCAT. The UHS prospectus does not mention anything about SAT ii only being applicable for foreign seats.
So, I my question is this: can I take SAT ii as well as MCAT and still apply for a local seat in a private Pakistani medical college on the basis of my SAT ii score?
And also, if I can apply to a local seat in a private Pakistani medical college on basis of SAT ii score, do I need to give SAT i as well?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By SAMREEN in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 15Last Post: October 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM
- By Asim Aziz in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: September 28th, 2013, 07:28 AM
- By khayam01 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 2nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
- By Laiba_87 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 1Last Post: November 26th, 2009, 09:17 PM
- By pakmedschools in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 5th, 2007, 06:30 AM