Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
- December 3rd, 2013, 07:49 PM #1
SAT II (Subject Tests) With Respect To Local Students
I actually had a question regarding SAT ii (subject tests). I did read many threads regarding SAT ii on this site but I could not find an answer to my question. Therefore, I thought of starting this thread.
I know that SAT ii is applied to foreign applicants on foreign seats but in the UHS prospectus, it says that an applicant/ candidate can take either SAT ii (subject tests) in Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Math or they can take UHS MCAT (entry test). The UHS prospectus does not say anything about SAT ii not being applicable for local seats.
My question is this:
Can I take SAT ii as well as MCAT and apply as a local student on a local seat to private Pakistani medical college on the basis of my SAT ii score?
Also, if I can apply to a Pakistani private medical college on a local seat on the basis of my SAT ii score, do I need to take SAT I as well?
Last edited by nasir_; December 3rd, 2013 at 07:54 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By nasir_ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 18Last Post: December 3rd, 2013, 10:32 PM
- By nasir_ in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: December 3rd, 2013, 07:33 PM
- By khayam01 in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 0Last Post: April 2nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
- By ComputerKid in forum Med Studentz LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
- By pakmedschools in forum Pakistan Medical SchoolsReplies: 3Last Post: December 5th, 2007, 06:30 AM